Daniel M. Levine serves as Of Counsel for RM Partners Law. Mr. Levine’s practice primarily focuses on all stages of trademark and copyright prosecution, litigation, and licensing. His practice also consists of other matters related to intellectual property, such as software licensing, monetizing intellectual property, digital right usage agreements, domain name registration and dispute resolution (UDRP), and employment agreements.
Daniel advises and counsels start-ups and established businesses in many industries including software, food and beverage, fine arts, entertainment, financial, health and medical, manufacturing and construction, education, and mobile gaming.
- Intellectual Property and Software Licensing
- Copyright and Trademark Litigation
- Digital Rights Usage
- Online and Cyberlaw
- Maintained a trademark docket of over 175 trademarks
- Obtained trademark and copyright infringement settlement for automotive parts retailer against main competitor during litigation proceedings
- Negotiated and secured trademark licenses for health and wellness provider
- Enforced trademark rights of manufacturer to stop infringing use without litigation
- Created Online Terms of Service and Digital Usage Rights for commercial photographers
- Created employment agreements for filmmaker to obtain all rights to resulting works
- Appeared before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board in Opposition proceedings
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- State University of New York College