Danielle’s practice primarily consists of commercial litigation matters and alternative dispute resolution. Danielle regularly appears in state and federal court, as well as before arbitration panels. Danielle understands that each client has different business goals and utilizes various litigation strategies that best fit her client’s interests and needs.
Danielle is also part of RM Partners’ privacy and security practice and advises clients on data privacy issues, including international and domestic clients who are in the process of becoming compliant with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation which is effective in May 2018. Danielle is a Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US).
Danielle was named an Illinois Super Lawyers “Rising Star” for 2019.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Contract Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employment Litigation
- Fiduciary Duty Violations
- General Tort Matters
- Privacy & Security Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Shareholder, Partner & Business Ownership Disputes
- Transportation Litigation
- Successfully defended an executing group in a Chicago Mercantile Exchange Arbitration for alleged breach of fiduciary duties and tortious interference where Claimant sought not less than $3 million. A verdict was entered in favor of our clients and Claimant was awarded $0.
- Defended a major U.S. Transportation Company in numerous personal injury disputes in both federal and state courts.
- First chaired a FINRA Arbitration involving defamation allegations and a request for expungement of a Form U5.
- Represents multiple Chicago Property Management Groups in various matters including landlord/tenant disputes and complaints brought by the City alleging various Building Code and Licensing violations.
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- The John Marshall Law School
- New York
- Northern District of Illinois
- Northern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Northern District of Texas