Mary-Lisa joined RM Partners Law after over two years of blissful retirement, during which she read more books than she can count, ordered lots of goodies from Amazon (and became friends with the UPS driver), took her dogs on shopping trips to Nordstrom, swam a lot, got weekly blow-outs, and was generally an unproductive and limited contributing member of society.
Mary-Lisa misses those days.
If you are interested in Mary-Lisa’s professional background prior to her retirement, click here.
- Privacy and Security Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Negligence Defense
- Governmental Law & Policy
- Government Relations
- Federal and State Grants Management
- St. Mary's College
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Northern District of Illinois
- The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court